Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Quick Update



It's been a while since I last posted anything so here's a quick update. I have nearly finished my chemo, only 2 treatments to go. I am feeling pretty healthy right now which makes life easier. I am starting a new job in a week. I have decided to stop being a teacher aide and get a cushy office job. The money will certainly come in handy. We are off to Fiji on the 10th of June for our delayed honeymoon which we both can't wait for. John, Ashlee and Peter (John's brother) are all doing karate now and Ashlee and Pete graded on Sunday to yellow belt. Unfortunately John HAD to take some builders to the football so he will have to wait till next month. They are all doing really well and starting to look like they actually have some idea of what they are doing, must be the good instructor they have. I am only training once a week at the moment. I just get too tired to do more but once the chemo is over I will be back with a vengence. Here's a couple of photos of the grading.




2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to see you yesterday! You're really looking good and healthy now - figure you must be getting close to the end of the chemo! Hope to see you posting a little more here. ;-)

 
At 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya Rochelle,

Great to see things are on the up :-)

Ashlee doing karate?!? Oh well, better look out Jess :P

All the best, keep in touch,

Ben

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home