Saturday, January 06, 2007

Our wedding

Well it happened on the 29th of December. John and I got married. After a few days of rain we were a bit worried about the weather but Friday was warm and sunny. We did the traditional thing and John stayed at his brothers the night before. The girls, Mum and I got ready at the hotel where the wedding was being held. I arranged for a makeup artist to do our makeup and the results on the girls were amazing. They looked so much older and looked absolutetly gorgeous in their bridesmaid dresses.

The wedding went off without a hitch although there wasn't a dry eye in the house, especially when John couldn't saw the vows he had written for me. He was pretty emotional on the day and as soon as I walked down the aisle and sawthe tears in his eyes I knew he was going to struggle. We timed it perfectly with the sun setting just at the end of the ceremony.


It was a perfect night. Everyone said it was the best wedding they had been to. We are all a family again and we couldn't be happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home