Monday, October 30, 2006

It's better the 2nd time around

They say it's always better the 2nd time around and in this case I would have to agree. For those who don't know, John and I are back together after being apart for 6 years and offically divorced for 2 of them. Everything is great and as I have previously mentioned, he has been my rock during all my illnesses. A few weeks ago he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him...again. I said yes and we have set the date for December 29th this year. I know it's fast but Steven and Joyce (brother and sister-in-law) are over from NZ for Christmas and I couldn't do it without them. We are getting married on the Gold Coast and honeymooning at Port Douglas.



Unfortunately I have to go into hospital TODAY to have another operation. They found a tumour in my bowel a week ago and are going to remove it. It's not the best news but hopefully this will be the last time I am in that place. Hopefully it won't be cancerous and I will be ok and out of that hospital in about 10 days (or sooner if I have anything to do with it). I have incentive to get better quickly. I want to feel good for the wedding. Will keep you up to date with my progress.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to read this... only knew sketchy 2nd hand info about what was happening with you... hope you are recovering well.. will be in contact soon! *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home